30 May 2016

To my baby bears

One day as you both grow into men and time passes by,

You may look back and wonder why...

Why didn't you fight, mom?

Why did you just cry, raise your hand to your cheek and wave goodbye?

My dear loves, you are the world to me, always have been and always will be. 

It wouldn't have mattered what I said, because your dad is the best as he has implanted in your head. 

No, I'm not perfect but neither is he. There is no need for name calling because soon you will see. 

As, I wallow around my life by myself

I stand in the background just waiting and watching.

I miss you boys so,

It took everything out of me when i let you go. 

My heart is broken, fragile and weak but this is for you guys so please stop and think. 

Who hugged you when you fell down?

Who took you to the doctor, the dentist and zoo?

It's was me. Your mom. because I love you two.

I will always be, regardless of the spite that you have against me. 

I love you forever, to the moon and back. 

Nothing can stop that, forever it will be true, even when I'm old and my hair is blue. 

Have a good life, I hope that all of your dreams come true. 

And always remember I will always be here for you. 

Love always-

Mom

XXOO 

No comments: